Monday 23 February 2015

Welcome To My New Blog

I love writing and have always started writing stories since as far back as I can remember but never got round to finishing any of them as my confidence would always fail me. My family would find and read my attempts and would be so desperate to know how they ended they would pester me to finish them but I never did. Well finally after a lot of pestering I finished writing a book a few years back and, after mustering up courage, asked family to read it. They thought it was really good and suggested I try to get it published but I had too much self-doubt and so ended up putting it in a drawer and promptly forgetting about it for years.

It was only circumstances in life and relentless encouragement from my parents that eventually prompted me to read through it again and, after making significant changes and receiving positive feedback from other people I asked to read it, I decided to self-publish. So began a journey far more complicated and interesting than I had first thought.

Having only just begun this journey I decided now was probably a good time to start a blog and maybe my experiences can help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment